Contact Us

Please contact Manchester Bar President, Megan C. Carrier, with questions at

1 Response to Contact Us

  1. Gary Cardran says:

    I want to help a friend in Manchester who needs help applying for and obtaining a property variance for two structures on his property. The property is his private residence and its main structure is a single family. There was an extension added to a one car garage and another building as a work shop.The paper work involved is more than either of us can handle. Please advise who may be of assistance.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s